Thursday, March 3, 2011

Namaste Duniya!

This is my first blog post, so please excuse me if it's a bit stuttering. Hopefully I'll become more succinct as time goes on.

First, a deluge of introductory facts. My name is Nick, and as of this writing, I have roughly 32 hours until I'm a legal adult. I'm a 13th year, an avid Linux user, and a white Hindu. I speak fluent English, and I'm slowly learning colloquial Tamil. I'm a programmer, who's really comfortable with the C family. However, I'm also learning Java, and can feel my way through most languages. I'm part of NASA Knights, a FIRST Robotics team.

I'll mostly be using this blog to rant and rave about the struggles of programming, the joys of faith, and pretty much anything of real interest in my life.

Here's to a long, successful journey.

Naa Varain!

No comments:

Post a Comment